Monday, November 3, 2008

June was crazy busy...

So we'll give it its own post. :) For the record I like blogging so much more when I add pics. Thanks Kelly for telling me how easy it is!!

Last day of school.


For the picnic I made these.


Two days later they went in for surgery.


Zack had some complications and could only have the tubes put in but not the adenoids removed. Two days later he was in the ER getting a spinal tap to rule out meningitis. SCARIEST day ever!!



He came through like a champ!

Father's Day
You are my rock and our children are lucky to call you dad! Truely blessed.


Strawberry picking.
I took the boys strawberry picking at Blakes with my family. It was girls against the boys (plus the twins) and the girls won! Woot!!



We picked four of these and then made this!



while the little boys played in the sprinkler.


We headed to Battle Creek for the zoo and water park with John's parents, brother, sil, and Ava. Here we are hanging out in the hotel.



and our annual pic from Binder Park Zoo...



also where we came home with these two furry friends - Thanks, Grandma!


The next day was spent at Full Blast Water Park and we had a blast!! This is my favorite pic from the water park. I smile every time I see this pic of John and Zack, probably one of my favorites!



There you have it, June reviewed in pictures!


No, Sam isn't waving. he's telling me to stop!

Until next time,
Carm

7 comments:

shannon said...

yay. multiple updates.
dude, i want some strawberries and cookies now. thanks a lot. ;o)

Kache said...

holy moly 3 in a row :)

Anonymous said...

You've been busy! More great pictures.

Liz Goldhawk said...

looks like June was super fun and busy! Great pictures!

Unknown said...

June was busy for you! I love blog posts with pictures, too! ;) Glad you figured out how to post pics on your blog!

Liz Goldhawk said...

I'd love to hear/see July... ;)

I tagged you!

Anonymous said...

What's been going on since June??? :)

Carrie